The Fall Brunswick Stew Sale and Bazaar will be held October 8th from 10 am to 2 pm. You may pick up your stew on Friday, October 7th between 10 am to 2 pm or Saturday October 8th between 9 am to 2 pm. The Brunswick stew will cost $8.00 per quart. You must preorder your stew. Please preorder your quarts by October 2nd by calling the church office at (757) 484-1776 and leave your order with the secretary or on the answering machine along with your name and telephone number.
The bazaar on Saturday will feature:
- Breakfast — each item sold a la cart. (Sausage biscuits, sweet rolls, coffee, juice)
- Lunch — $8.00. Brunswick stew, hush puppies, iced tea or coffee
- Crafters Displays. Various items for sale
- Silent Auction. Gently used items, gift baskets, items donated from various businesses
- Baked Sale Room. Various home baked cakes, pies, cookies and other sweets, homemade jams, preserves, pickles, relishes, etc.
Crafter’s Bazaar Participation Application can be downloaded here. Please follow the directions on the application.